It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I wasn't sure where to file this, so I thought here might be a good place.
First: I love Jinxter.
Second: Thanks for bringing this to modern machines.
To the "bugs" and questions:
The game starts with the new graphics (which is fine, even though I def. prefer the old Amiga ones)
- if you reset the game "restart" (typed in) it shows the old gfx for "on the bus" (even though the game is in "modern" mode, it keeps the new gfx if you reset via settings.
- "graphics off" works, "graphics on" doesn't.
- will there ever be a pixel perfect scaling mode for the old gfx (ie: 2x, 3x, 4x, ...) instead of the blurred or - forbid - the scaling algorithm ?
- What about an easy/easier way to switch graphics from old/Amiga to new (and maybe even old/C64)
- will you replace all "old" gfx with new ones? Or even have an image for each of the locations?